Welcome to the Liverpool Community Independents Team Website (Liverpool New South Wales – Australia).
Due to the Corona Virus Pandemic, our monthly meetings normally held at the Carnes Hill Recreational and Community Centre on the first Thursday of each month had to be cancelled for most of 2020.
The good news is that we can resume our scheduled meetings, the first for 2021 is to be on Thursday 4th of February at 7.00pm at the above venue.
All those wishing to attend must meet the following conditions:
COVID 19 – REQUIREMENTS (as at 20th Jan 2021) (To comply with NSW State Regulations)
- As attendee numbers are currently restricted (at this stage) anyone planning to attend our meetings must advise the secretary Janice Harle by Mobile: 0430 546 718 or email at least 24 hours prior to the meeting to ensure we do not exceed our allocated numbers.
- Attendees will be non contact temperature checked before entry – If you are feeling unwell or have a cough or sniffles please do not attend.
- When attending the meeting at the Centre, members must scan in and out of Service NSW application on their mobiles.
- Members must also sign our “Members Attendance Register” (all members details must be updated and correct – any changes please notify Janice immediately).
- Masks must be worn indoors during our meetings (at this stage).
- Members must always socially distance 1.5 metres during our meeting.
- Members must be aware of Covid safe responsibilities.Relevant issues or questions are always welcome, please send a brief email outlining your concerns addressed to the Secretary or firstname.lastname@example.org This allows team members to prepare and gather relevant information prior to the meeting.
Our intent is to be an alternative voice representing our Community and welcome your comments and support.
To download or view our Membership application form follow this hotlink: LCIT_Membership Application Form
To join, please download the filled in forms and send them to:
The Secretary – LCIT – P O BOX 77 HOXTON PARK NSW 2171
along with completed remittance advice and completed ECNSW form (on the back of the membership page.)
Alternatively you may scan the completed form and send via an email attachment to:
Post Office Box 77
Hoxton Park NSW 2171
or via email: Secretary / Treasurer