Liverpool City Council has established six District Community Forums.
Are you passionate about your local community?
Do you want to engage with Council and residents on matters important to your area?
Come along to the Liverpool District Forums and:
- Contribute to Council plans and decision-making
- Share your ideas to help solve local issues
- Participate in community-led projects
- Be informed on Council services and operations
The Forums will be based on the six district boundaries of Liverpool:
- Rural District – comprises Badgerys Creek, Bringelly, Greendale, Kemps Creek, Luddenham, Rossmore, Silverdale and Wallacia.
- New Release District – comprises Cecil Park, Austral, Middleton Grange, West Hoxton, Cecil Hills, Elizabeth Hills, Len Waters Estate, Hoxton Park, Carnes Hill, Horningsea Park, Leppington, Denham Court and Edmondson Park.
- 2168 District – comprises Ashcroft, Busby, Cartwright, Green Valley, Heckenberg, Hinchinbrook, Miller and Sadleir.
- Established District – comprises Casula, Liverpool (excluding City Centre), Lurnea, Prestons and Warwick Farm.
- City Centre District – Liverpool CBD (in accordance with the Liverpool Development Control Plan 2008 – see map: http://listens.liverpool.nsw.gov.au/districtforums/photos/32862
- Eastern District – comprises Chipping Norton, Hammondville, Holsworthy, Moorebank, Voyager Point, Pleasure Point and Wattle Grove.
Each Forum will be presided by a Liverpool Councillor acting as Chairperson.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Information above is obtained from the Liverpool City Council Website
These Forums provide residents with an opportunity to be informed about Council matters that may affect them. It is an opportunity to provide feedback to Council and Councillors so that issues may be identified and acted upon in a timely manner.
Councillor Karress Rhodes JP chairs the Eastern District Forum held quarterly in Wattle Grove as per time-table below.
Time Table for District Forums:
District Forum Calendar dates 2018
Councillor Peter Harle JP chairs the Rural District Forum held every 2nd month at the Bringelly Community Hall on Greendale Road Bringelly as per District Forum Time Table above.
Both Councillors are registered Justices of the Peace and may be able to help with witnessing legal documents at a mutually convenient time.